Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How To Make Pokemon Happy In Pokemon Emerald Does Anyone Have These Action Replay Codes For Pokemon Emerald?

Does anyone have these action replay codes for pokemon emerald? - how to make pokemon happy in pokemon emerald

I have Pokemon Pearl and Emerald, Emerald, but my game is Wack. All my main points is replacing a slightly different Pokeball. I beat the Elite 4 with 7 cards and the type of lock is always the gym 8! Could you tell me the Action Replay codes for each MH, have all the fitness studio badges and each key question. If you do I'm so happy. I want to take my game Emerald return to normal. Thank you.

3 comments:

Little Night Shadow said...

Well, first, his game is not all Hacked Up. I do not know the Action Replay codes for HM.
In Pokemon Yellow, I beat the elite four with 7 maps, cuz i do not have the Cut HM

paytoney... said...

the code .... GTA version of Brooklyn

apple said...

MTC to be honest, I would say that your game is screwed sorry

Post a Comment