Monday, February 1, 2010

8 Mm Camcorder Convert To Disc Kit Vid/Camcorder. Whats A Reasonable Price To Pay To Convert An 8 Mm Tape,or A Vhs-c Camcorder Tape To Dvd Disc?

Vid/Camcorder. Whats a reasonable price to pay to convert an 8 mm tape,or a vhs-c camcorder tape to dvd disc? - 8 mm camcorder convert to disc kit

I'm in the economy and the prices are everywhere. It depends on the quality you want. The poor quality may start at $ 5 per tape. These pages use the team of Wal-Mart, the strip on one side, DVD burner, on the other side, and there is no filter in the middle. Shop $ 25 for analog Hi8, VHS, VHS-C, but I have synchronized nice facilities and a separate Time Base Corrector, which eliminates frames and jitter. It depends on what you want. I guarantee my work 100% of the money, including shipping. :-)

http://www.kozenrufu.com/Jameskan/techno ...

2 comments:

nickales... said...

Now there are hundreds of sites offering to do for you, and the prices range from EUR 5 to EUR 100's. I have a company called Digiwiz - I will cost about 25 pounds, but they made some changes to this, so I was very pleased. Of course you can always do it yourself if you can connect your camcorder, DVD burner connected.

J I H said...

Why not do yourself, it's easy and you do not have to wait. A DVD is the easiest way, but it's pretty easy to do on your computer. Write for more information.

Post a Comment