Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blush Wedding Veil Why Do People (especially Women) Have To Be So Rude When It Comes To Someone Elses Wedding Dress?

Why do people (especially women) have to be so rude when it comes to someone elses wedding dress? - blush wedding veil

I was at Joann Fabrics Sunday with the girlfriend of one of the companions of my wife who works. She finished the last minutes details of her wedding dress. Doing the dress is simply unsurpassed. Made of light material, pink pearls, lace, bright pink, iridescent pink beads. Her veil is almost the same color as the dress. The total cost for this device is less than $ 100.00 for the simple, elegant dress, very good flavor, achieved his ankles.

I was there to help a little, because I love weddings. An elderly woman has something to say, very harmful to young people. Those were his exact words: "In my day, wedding dresses are white, not pink. Young women wear white on their wedding day should be." The bathroomk in the faces of my teammates was just an expression of deep sadness.
He said: "Ma am, wedding dresses are white no more. His opinion was not sought. This young man has a lot to love in this dress, and make a similar remark was not in the place, and frankly, very rude!" The older woman blushed several shades of red, and left. I told the young ignore me Biddies old style. Your opinion does not matter. He was dismayed, but they have survived if we Joann fabric left.

I'm so short, why people think it must be hard, cruel, Witchy and only the lower right hostile to those who choose to make their marriages, "unconventional" too. Nothing is traditional marriage. It is my opinion

Ladies, why people (in particular) women have to be tough when it comes to someone elses wedding dress?

2 comments:

tullabel... said...

1) I hate idiots Catty
2) I hate people who think the world is his opinion on undesirable
3) I said, it is only for testing, the dress is red and has have a stroke!

The Mrs. said...

It was just an old lady who believes in tradition. No matter what others think, as she loves the clothes is what matters.

Post a Comment